EP 56 - Janine Garner on Leading a Life of Influence and Unlocking your Brilliance
Most business leaders have felt self-doubt, imposter syndrome, blame and fatigue at some point in their career. For some, it’s a brief thought that they get past within minutes. For many, it’s debilitating and what’s holding them back from achieving brilliance. Janine Garner is a highly sought-after keynote speaker, educator and author helping thousands of high-profile leaders from around the world. Janine believes that today, more than ever, we need people, teams and companies willing to put in the extra effort to be truly brilliant.
This week Janine joins Ryan to discuss how to free ourselves from the “fake it till your make it” mentality and operate from a place of truth and authenticity allowing us to build deeper connections and unlock true innovation. Janine gives us her 4 laws to help us unlock our growth potential by developing self-leadership which is something that needs to be mastered before we can truly lead others.
- Discover and own your spotlight
- Harness your natural energy
- Connect and collaborate with intent
- Enhance and magnify your influence
- Check out Janine's website here
- Connect with Janine through LinkedIn here
- Purchase Janine's first book "From me to we" here
- Purchase Janine's second book "It's who you know" here
- Purchase Janine's book "Be Brilliant" here
Reminder: If you buy Janine's book, email your receipt to email@example.com for a free 82-page practice journal to help put her practices in place.
Where else you can find us