Eating Disorders, Diet Culture & Trauma feat. Jessica Crawley (Specialist Eating Disorders Dietitian)
Monday 8th June
Eating Disorders, Diet Culture & Trauma feat. Jessica Crawley
In this episode, we have Jessica Crawley. Jessica is a Highly Specialist Eating disorders dietitian. In this episode:
- Why Jessica decided to become a specialist in eating disorder recovery.
- Shares and reflects on her experiences along the way.
- Shares some different aspects of ways that we can care and support others.
- The Enlightened Gardener by Sydney Banks
- Missing Link, The: Reflections on Philosophy and Spirit by Sydney Banks
- The Inside-Out Revolution by Michael Neill
- The Little Book of Big Change by Amy Johnson
- Recovery from Within by Rebecca Perkins and Beatrice Arscott
- The Mindful Dietitian Podcast by Fiona Sutherland
- Intuitive Eating: A Revolutionary Program That Works by Evelyn Tribole
If you enjoyed the podcast, please can you support us by:
- Write a review on Apple podcasts
- Follow us on social media (Twitter / Instagram)
- Sharing the podcast with a friend:
Thank you for your support!