Encore: Power hour with Adrienne Herbert
Adrienne Herbert wants you to get up at 5am! The leading wellness professional, author, speaker and host of the Power Hour podcast is an advocate for starting your day with a non-negotiable hour of self-focus. So, what's so transformative about her mornings that they stop her reaching for the snooze button?
Today on this encore episode of The Braincare Podcast, Adrienne explains her peak performance philosophy that makes seemingly insurmountable challenges totally obtainable. We discuss ruthless routine and prioritisation, cultivating healthy habits, and how an extra hour in the morning can catalyse the change you want to see in your life.
We talk about:
- Adrienne's 5.30am power hour
- What wellness is, and what it isn't
- The busy-ness misconception
- Learning to prioritise
- Balancing training and recovery, for body and brain
- Habit-forming AKA how to set yourself up for success
- How to curate your own Power Hour