Ep 18: Why Kids Love Hands-on Homeschool Enrichment W/Rachel Figg
Rachel shares how she went on a journey to help homeschool families achieve a well-rounded homeschool after feeling the need to incorporate more music and other enrichment into her homeschool. She faced challenges finding the right materials, as well as juggling activities outside of the home that wouldn't cause a lot of schedule conflicts with the individual members of her family, so she decided to create a program that includes art, music, physical education, and STEM. All while keeping it fun, self-paced, and interactive without overwhelming, stress, or pressure.
What We Discuss?
- How the arts can help children make connections between other subjects that they are learning.
- How kids learn by doing, so hands-on learning enables children to remember more of what they learn.
- Why every sport or activity doesn't need to be performance-based for our children to reap the benefits.
- How hands-on homeschool helps children solve problems, build design skills, and helps them to fulfill the enrichment that many of us desire our children to have without the pressure of shuffling the kids around to practices and rehearsals since they can learn from home at their own pace.
- How homeschool allowed Rachel's family to come together and experience more flexibility and freedom.
Free Limited Time Offer: https://www.thehandsonhomeschool.com/sneakpeek
Want To Talk About More Topics Like These? Connect With The Enterprising Homeschool Community?
Want 7 Strategies That Will Help You Be More Productive In Your Business?
Click The Link To Download
Thanks for listening to the Enterprising Homeschool Mom Podcast!
Loved this episode? Please leave me a review and rating here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/enterprising-homeschool-mom/id1553126168
Want More Productivity In Your Life, Homeschool, & Business?
Check Out My Course
Support The Podcast
Follow Me On Social Media