Ep 3.6 The Reformation Tea with Pastor Ralen Robinson
Get your hammers out folks, it’s reformation time! Pastor Ralen Robinson joins us to discuss some history and theology around the Protestant Reformation and it’s roots. We name some historical roots to the Reformation other than Martin Luther and we dive into what it means to be a continually reforming church. This episode discusses Romans 3:19-28 for Reformation Sunday 2023.
1. What can you recall about how you have been taught about the Reformation?
2. What does Pastor Ralen’s stained glass imagery draw to mind for you?
3. What does it mean to be a “reformation church”?
4. How do you see justice and righteousness tied together?
5. What are the gifts of the Reformation that you see in the church?
Interview with Dr. David Daniels discussing the African roots of the Reformation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62X8xc3nbIs