Episode 212: Coach Matt Hower (Head Girls Basketball Coach Fort Collins High School) Fort Collins, CO (Practice Planning Organization)
Head Girls Basketball coach at Fort Collins HS Fort collins, CO
- Emphasized academics, competitiveness, and hard work during four seasons of running the Girls Basketball Program at Fort Collins High School.
- Demonstrated the ability to build, brand, and grow a program from two teams to four teams.
- Ran individual and small group practices that emphasized shooting form, decision making, and scoring abilities to help players be successful at the next level.
- Helped build strong and confident women that have had success beyond high school in anything that they have pursued.
- Developed a feeder program to better support incoming players into our program.
- Managed all travel, scheduling, and social media.
- Successfully ran camps of over 70 athletes
USA BASKETBALL SUPPORT TEAM – U19 WOMEN’S AND MEN’S TEAM TRAINING CAMP
- Worked in all aspects of the U19 training camp from supporting operations to supporting on-court coaching.
- Kept stats during scrimmages to help national team coaches and the USAB committee make informed decisions.
- Learned drills, practice expectations, and techniques from some of the best coaches in the country
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/kevin-furtado/support
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store