Episode 4 - Connectivity (feat. Natasha Davison)
Another day, another episode! The BPN interns speak with producer and University of Texas lecturer Natasha Davison on the ways of making and keeping connections in the industry. When starting a career in the arts, networking is the way to go, so listen up as we share with you all of our do’s and don'ts!
Need help building new connections? Trying to stay in contact with people you’ve met and worked with along the way? Take a look at some of the resources we shared in this episode:
- Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi
- For the Introverts Out There: 10 Tips for Becoming a Better Networker
- The Leading Network for Developing Theatre Professionals
- Network of Ensemble Theatres | Facebook Group
- How to Network When There Are No Networking Events
- Why Theatre? | Serendipity Acting Studio
Our Q&A form is still open and we want to hear what you have to ask! We are here to help and answer all the questions you have about the arts. Don’t be shy! Send us your questions here.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices