Episode 5: What can YOU do?
If we are going to make a dent in our education system today and both imagine and pursue new possibilities for our youth and the adults who serve them, then we each have to ask ourselves: What can I do? Three educators offer their thoughts on how each of us can assist, support, and be a part of the education revolution as a classroom, school, and district leader.
- Mike Poore, Superintendent of the Little Rock (AR) Public Schools
- Nicole Allard, Interim Executive Director of Innovation & Educational Excellence at Vista (CA) Unified School District
- Saskia Op den Bosch, Transcend Education and co-founder of Rev-X
- Alexa Sorden, Founding Principal of Concourse Village Elementary School in the Bronx, which was awarded the National 2018 Blue Ribbon school for Exemplary Performance, and recipient of the 2017 Ryan Award for being a transformational school principal serving urban, low-income, minority students
- Ethan Wiechmann, Director of Cedar Falls CAPS
- Hadley Ferguson, co-founder and Executive Director of Edcamp Foundation