Episode 75: Crying Out Before G-d On Some Colorado Sunshine
This week, Josh and Roy fly high on Colorado Sunshine and rip into the headlines. After that, the boys wonder about baseball and then dust off the random number generator for a 613 of the week!
Want to know what we've smoked on past episodes? Want to send us a voice message for us to play on the show? Do you need merch or want to leave us a review? Visit our new website: WonderingJewsPodcast.com!
While you're reading this, help us grow the show! Check out our new $1/month Big Spender level, and of course our $4.20/month Tokin' Supporter, and $10/month Bubbe Kush levels on Patreon!
And if you dig the show, please leave a review wherever you get your podcasts. Follow us on Twitter: @JewsWondering and become our besties on Facebook: @JewsWondering.
Headlines from this episode:
- Neil Lane, the official jeweler of ‘The Bachelor,’ is designing luxury ketubahs
- Inside America’s Only Government-Run Pot Dispensary
- Robert J. Vlasic Dies at 96; Made a Fortune by Making Pickles Funny
- Hash for cash: Why Thailand is giving cannabis plants to one million homes
This podcast uses the following sound files:
- 460424__jay-you__jingle-news | Jay_You | This work is licensed under the Attribution 4.0 License.
- Shiny Object | sonically_sound | This work is licensed under the Attribution 4.0 License.
- Shofar Sound | ALEXANDER | This work is licensed under the Attribution 4.0 License.
- staccato [2018-08-01 140749].aif | shogood_shofar | This work is licensed under the Attribution 3.0 License.