Discussion is on Season 2, Episode 11 entitled Forging Bonds. Hosted by Eric Alton-Glenn Hilliard.
Send your comments to WhiteCollaredPC@Yahoo.com
- Official White Collared PodCast website
- White Collared PodCast on Twitter
- White Collared PodCast on Facebook
- White Collar Forging Bonds Transcript
- New Podcast Apps
- Wine Packaging
- The Portugal News: Wine – Corks, screw cap or box. Which is best?
- Bottled Up! A Wine podcast… of sorts
- Nuvo Magazine: Corks, Screw Caps, or Other Solutions?
- California Wine Club: Screw Cap Wine: 3 Reasons Why Winemakers are Switching from Corks
- Wine Folly: Corks vs Screw Caps
- Wine Spectator: What are synthetic wine corks made of?
- Wine Enthusiast Magazine: The Pros & Cons of Different Wine Closures
- Wikipedia: Screw cap (wine)
- Youtube: Better Book TV: Wine Corks, Screw-Tops, and Boxes - What's the Difference?
- Heisler beer
- Promise of immunity from prosecution
- Three-card Monte
- Sun Tzu quote
- Walt Disney quote
- 91 Bordeaux
- Louis de Bernières quote
Start for FREE
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Support the show
Help support this show
- Become a monthly supporter of this show for as little as $3 (US)/month
- Make a $5.00 (US) donation via "Buy Me A Coffee"
- Make a donation of any amount via PayPal