Getting Ready for Qualifying at the Indianapolis 500
It's Indianapolis 500 Practice week leading up to qualifying! Jess and Mike start by recapping a wild IndyCar Grand Prix. Mike Knapp joins for some Indy 500 practice thoughts and then we are joined by a local Farmers Insurance sponsor and show fan, Jake Neely to discuss a qualifying preview! Some topics this week:
- Does wining the GP give you momentum for the Indy 500?
- Thoughts on the new aero pieces and Firestone tire changes for the 500
- Who might be in trouble for bump day
- How impressive Kaiser and Juncos racing have been despite distractions
- Is McLaren in trouble of missing the grid?
Cover photo credit: Chris Owens
Protect your ears at the track! Go with Eargasm Earplugs!