God, thank you! The underestimated power of gratitude and self-affirmation.
There's an underestimated power in gratitude and thankfulness, but are you thankful for yourself too? Today, we're rebuilding our self-esteem and becoming more aware of the gifts we are!
- What is Trauma? Trauma is a deeply distressing or disturbing experience. An emotional response to a terrible event like an accident, rape, abuse, or natural disaster.
- How to cope with Trauma Talk to a few trusted people, open up about your struggle, seek online support groups, read self-help books or practice small acts of self-care such as meditation, breathwork, yoga and exercise can help you regain some feeling of control.”
- Find a therapist Get Started (betterhelp.com)
Online Psychiatric Medication & Mental Telehealth Services - Rx Anxiety, Depression & Insomnia Treatment | Cerebral
- Triumph Over Trauma Scripture: II Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be unto to God, who always causes us to Triumph in Christ....
- Books I'm reading on my healing journey
It Didn't Start with You! - How Inherited Family Trauma Shapes who we are, & how to end the cycle. https://a.co/d/f22BoLk
Home Coming- Thema Bryant
The Body Keeps the Score - https://www.amazon.com/dp/0143127748/ref=cm_sw_r_em_api_i_HXH4RMNC329DT7VPQ5WG
Trauma & Recovery https://www.amazon.com/dp/0465061710/ref=cm_sw_r_em_api_i_WSW2K3RTE6A3CYWMZ250
- My social Networks
STUDIO E BOUTIQUE-https://studioeboutique.com/
Discount Code -Triumph
Dr. Kia Everett
Dr. Kia Worldwide (drkiaworldwide.com)
Want to Support the show financially? Use this link! Support the show
2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be unto God, who always causes us to Triumph!Support the show
2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be unto God, who always causes us to Triumph!