How I've Stayed Sober for 18 Years
Gabby breaks down the power of choice in healing and addiction recovery, explaining how to use it as a tool for disrupting addictive patterns. She also shares a message that changed her life: Making decisions that better serve us through lots of “little right actions” can create lasting shifts. All of this advice can be used in any area of life, not just addiction recovery.
- I can be your coach—anytime, anywhere! My NEW gabby coaching app makes personal growth easy to access. Get weekly lessons, guided meditations and proven manifesting methods to enhance every area of your life—on your own terms, at your own pace, all in one place. I’ll be your coach to help you manifest your desires and live with an unshakeable sense of inner peace. Start your 7-day free trial today and secure discounted pricing. bit.ly/3ByVGQt
- As a complement to this episode, check out Stuck in Negative Thoughts, a 2-minute get gabby lessons from my app to clear negative thoughts.
- Want to connect with your spirit guides? It’s easier than you think. Spirit guides are loving beings who guide us to learn valuable life lessons and return to a state of love. The more you communicate with them, the more you can access their infinite wisdom. You can connect with your guides now by practicing my free Spirit Guide Meditation. Get ready for full-body chills. This is one of my most popular meditations for a reason! In minutes, you'll start to tap into their loving presence and connect to their guidance and support. Click here to get your free Spirit Guide Meditation. -deargabby.com/spiritguides
- In my book, Spirit Junkie, I share the story of how I transformed my life through my spiritual journey. I offer up my spiritual journey as a guidebook for overcoming fear, changing perceptions and creating a life you’re psyched to wake up for.
- If you feel you need additional support, please consult this list of safety, recovery and mental health resources. I’m proud of you for your commitment to self-care. bit.ly/3OhVHhy
Kion: To save 20%, go to getkion.com/GABBY
Seed: Visit seed.com/DEARGABBY and use code DEARGABBY to redeem 30% off your first month of Seed's DS-01® Daily Synbiotic.
Disclaimer: This podcast is intended to educate, inspire, and support you on your personal journey towards inner peace. I am not a psychologist or a medical doctor and do not offer any professional health or medical advice. If you are suffering from any psychological or medical conditions, please seek help from a qualified health professional.
Produced by Dear Media
This episode may contain paid endorsements and advertisements for products and services. Individuals on the show may have a direct, or indirect financial interest in products, or services referred to in this episode.