How computer security is depicted in movies
We talk about an update on the Great Twitter Hack of 2020, discuss a ransomware attack on Garmin that shut down the company's services, and even its assembly lines, and warn listeners about some Netgear devices that have vulnerabilities and can't be updated. We then discuss the often ridiculous way hacking is portrayed in movies and TV.
- More than 1,000 people at Twitter had ability to aid hack of accounts
- Garmin services and production go down after ransomware attack
- Garmin staggers back online after ransomware attack
- If you own one of these 45 Netgear devices, replace it: Kit maker won't patch vulnerable gear despite live proof-of-concept code
- Surprise! Fujitsu Releases 64-Bit ScanSnap Manager for Older Scanners
- How computer security is depicted in movies
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com. First-time buyers can save 40% by using coupon code PODCAST20 at checkout.