How to Brand for Social Purpose w/Katja Marianne Noordam
✨“Brands: Personality. Brand personality is such a nice concept to work with. Don't treat branding as a marketing thing, as an abstract, technical thing that you have to do. It's really something that you are.”💫 — Katja Marianne Noordam
This episode is an incredibly interesting interview around branding for social purpose with social impact strategist and coach, Katja Marianne Noordam.
Katja dives into how purpose-driven entrepreneurs and small and medium-sized companies can plan, measure and increase their positive social impact.
In specific, Katja is telling about:
- her positive impact stories of her time living in Colombia, her take aways from these extraordinary experiences, and
- how she is now supporting companies shifting their focus on providing their services in a socially purposeful way, moreover
- her perspective on the importance of being authentic in what we are doing as a company but also as a personal brand!
Watch us on YouTube: https://youtu.be/oBCsvfS8fTg
Get in contact with Katja Marianne Noordam:
- FairChange: www.fairchangeimpact.com
- Katmondo Media: www.katmondomedia.com
Get in touch with Brigitte Bojkowszky:
* exclusive 1-on-1 personal branding coaching: https://bridgetbrandsdigital.newzenler.com/courses/exclusivecoaching
* from employee to business owner - ‘Own Your Brilliance’ course waitlist: https://bridgetbrandsdigital.newzenler.com/oybwaitlist
* Website: www.bridgetbrands.com
* Calendly Link: https://calendly.com/bridgetbrands/30min
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bojkowszkyb/
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brigitte.bojkowszky
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bridgetbrands
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/BridgetBrands
* Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/BridgetBrands
* significant women book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0927YG1FH