How to Get Started Investing Money with Bret Johnson - 537
In Chalene’s words, “Bret is exceptional at money management, investing and staying on top of our finances.” Did you know that the Johnsons were once 500k in debt? Well, Bret committed to understanding how to get out of that debt by allowing their money to make them money. Today, he’ll teach you exactly that as he breaks down — with four simple steps — how to invest in your future! Because this episode is geared toward the newbie (whether you’re just getting started with investing or your financial status leaves much to be desired), Bret won’t cover individual stocks. But rather... he’ll share some of the safest, easiest and least expensive ways to get started investing. With the knowledge and strategies given in this episode, you’re sure to walk away feeling empowered for the future — for both you and your family!
Links from today’s episode:
- Phase It Up by 131 Method coming soon!!! We are so excited!!
- Learn more about Push Goal Coaching
- The New Queen Bee Journals are here but in Limited numbers!! Be sure to order yours quick before they sell out www.pushjournal.com
- Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question for a chance to win a gift HERE
- Hey Sasha!!! Email me at Kristin@chalenejohnson.com and be sure to send your address!!
Stop dieting & start living: www.131Method.com
Get the 131 Book!!!
Here’s The System I Use Every Day to be More Organized & Crazy Productive: www.pushjournal.com
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- SnapChat: ChaleneOfficial
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #TheChaleneShow so I know you’re a homie!