How to be a Consistent Podcaster
Recently on Twitter, I asked a series of questions about podcasting, the challenges, and what would make it easier. The conclusion I came to based on the answers was consistency is the biggest pitfall for podcasters (or would-be podcasters).
As someone who puts out 3 weekly shows, I totally get that. Podcasting can be a grind, which is why 75% of shows don’t make it past 7 episodes. So this week, I decided to put together some of my best tips to avoid the dreaded podfade and be consistent.
Presented by Nexcess. Get all the show notes and a written to be read article at https://makemoneypod.com/004
Get your free 52+ episode ideas PDF at https://makemoneypod.com/ideas/
- How to Create Content Consistently - Joe Casabona
- Podcasting Consistently: How to Prevent Podfade
- Finding Your Podcast's Focus
- On Coming Up with Content Ideas - Joe Casabona
- Create Consistent Content, Make Money, and Get Sales | Creator Crew
- Who is the Pro iPhone for, and Other Creator Tools - How I Built It
What if I told you there were 5 simple actions you could take to grow your podcast? In this free workshop and email course, I’ll walk you through 5 things to do just that. Plus, there’s a special offer just for workshop viewers.
Head on over to makemoneypod.com/workshop to get instant access so you can start getting more downloads today.