How to focus on what really matters
Ofosu and Leah talk about what really matters at the end of our days—and lives. They discuss how death can remind us to celebrate the life and connections we have, and they share tips that'll help you shift your focus toward what matters most.
▶️ You can watch the latest episode on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/0YSN1i8Ej6Q
🎧 What's in this episode:
- (00:46 ) - The Tibetan death meditation and celebrating the life that we all have
- (02:55 ) - Hear a part of Ofosu's new song
- (03:10 ) - Experiencing everything life has to offer
- (04:24 ) - How distracting social media really is
- (04:50 ) - Doing what's right for you
- (06:01 ) - Overcoming the sense of "time's running out"
- (07:46 ) - Ofosu's fear of losing his parents
- (10:24 ) - Leah's tip: Writing a letter to loved ones that have passed away
- (12:55 ) - Appreciating moments of real connection (with yourself and others)
🧘 About Balance: Well Balanced is co-hosted by Ofosu and Leah, Balance’s Co-Heads of Meditation. Balance is a highly personalized meditation and sleep app that's been named Google's App of the Year and Apple's App of the Day. Completely free for the entire first year, Balance is helping 5 million+ people around the world improve their stress, sleep, focus, and mood. Unlock your free year of Balance today by downloading it from the App Store or Play Store: https://balanceapp.sng.link/Arat1/yqod/dyc1