Improve your Exercise Habit using The Tiny Habits Method with Stanford Behavior Expert, BJ Fogg - 535
By learning and putting good new habits into place, we become happier, attract quality people, and our lives just all-around feel better! If that’s something you’re looking for, then you’re going to be obsessed with Chalene’s guest today: BJ Fogg (author of Tiny Habits, professor at Stanford University, and founder of The Behavior Design Lab). Chalene totally geeked out over his book and, not to mention, fell completely in love with him during this interview. We have a feeling you will, too!
Links from today’s episode:
- Get the Book Tiny Habits
- Learn more about BJ Fogg
- Follow BJ on Instagram @bjfogg
- Learn more about Push Goal Coaching
- The New Queen Bee Journals are here but in Limited numbers!! Be sure to order yours quick before they sell out www.pushjournal.com
- Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question for a chance to win a gift HERE
- Hey Ashna!!! Email me at Kristin@chalenejohnson.com and be sure to send your address!!
Stop dieting & start living: www.131Method.com
Get the 131 Book!!!
Here’s The System I Use Every Day to be More Organized & Crazy Productive: www.pushjournal.com
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- SnapChat: ChaleneOfficial
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #TheChaleneShow so I know you’re a homie!