Introducing: On Life (Formerly the Evolve Podcast)
Introducing the On Life podcast. Through narrated essays and intellectual interviews, this podcast will equip you with practical philosophies, new perspectives, and modern understandings of global issues so that change can start with you. It will help you to become a more critical thinker, find purpose in your life, and discover why you would want to take action in changing the world.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- Why I'm rebranding the podcast
- What On Life is about and how it will help you
- How philosophy is one part of a trifecta for human action
- The biggest problem with content creation
- My promise to you, the listener
Want the essays and podcasts delivered directly to you? Subscribe: brandonstover.substack.com
Full show notes, transcripts, and resources for every episode can be found at: brandonstover.com
The On Life podcast is produced by Plato University.