Large Object Heap Churn in .NET | On .NET
Mike Rousos is back again! This time Mike shows us how to inspect and diagnose large Object Heap churn in .NET
- [00:00 ] - Introduction
- [01:36 ] - What tools can we use to look into performance?
- [03:35 ] - Diagnostics Demo in Azure App Service
- [08:50 ] - Collecting diagnostic traces using dotnet trace
- [12:56 ] - Reviewing stats in Perfview
- [19:56 ] - Inspecting GC Heap allocations
- [22:16 ] - Reducing allocations ArrayPool
- dotnet-trace performance analysis utility
- What is Application Insights?
- Analyze CPU usage without debugging in the Performance Profiler
- Kudu service overview
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store