Nomadic Networks: Finding Community Across Borders with Hacker Paradise
Wondering how to combat loneliness and isolation while traveling? Looking for your global travel family? Consider joining a nomadic network like Hacker Paradise! Tune in to learn how to find community across borders and travel with like-minded nomads all while staying productive in your remote job.
Hacker Paradise is a global community of remote workers united by passion and ethos, rather than by industry. With the goal of being the best remote working community in the world, Hacker Paradise creates tailored online workshops to empower your team & position your business for remote success.
They also serve their community by facilitating global trips around the world so remote workers can combine their love of travel with their professional ambition. Sounds incredible, right?
Today, Kristin is joined by Sara Magnabosco, the Chief Operating Officer at Hacker Paradise (and the epitome of a Badass Digital Nomad). Sara’s a native Italian who’s been remote for the last two years, before which she was in rainy Belgium for four, running one of the most active coworking spaces in Europe.
Ready to find your travel tribe? Listen to this week's episode for ideas!
- Get $100 off your first Hacker Paradise trip with code: BADASS100
- Get $100 off Kristin's Group Portugal Trip happening in Spring of 2024 using the code PORTUGAL100
- World Nomads Travel Insurance
- Subscribe to Kristin's weekly e-mail list
- It's Travel Tuesday! Get a list of the best Travel Tuesday deals and discounts in last week's Episode 234: The Best Travel Tuesday Deals for 2023.
- What it’s like to travel in a nomadic community.
- Combatting the loneliness of the digital nomad lifestyle.
- Staying productive and socially active while traveling.
- What a day in the life of a Hacker Paradise member looks like.
- Balancing group travel, solo travel, and partnered travel.
- Hacker Paradise trip pricing (and how to get cheaper pricing).
- Growing up in Italy & Why Sara left.
- The most memorable trips Sara has been on with Hacker Paradise.
- Embracing the discomfort of travel.
- Underrated travel destinations for 2024.
- What is Hacker Paradise?
- Who can join Hacker Paradise? Are there requirements?
- Should single travelers use group travel as a way to date and meet a significant other?
- What was it like growing up in Venice, Italy and why did you leave?
- Are you still an Italian resident?
- What is the impact of digital nomads on local communities?
- What’s your favorite airport, airline, and airport lounge?
- What are your favorite travel hacks for saving money?
- What’s inspiring you and challenging you as a digital nomad right now?
- and more!
- Estonia e-Residency Cost, Benefits, and Pros and Cons
- Estonia Digital Nomad Visa [WHAT IT IS / HOW TO APPLY]
- Travel To Portugal with Me in 2024! 🇵🇹
- Asking 10 Digital Nomads How They Make Money Online from an Island
- American Things BANNED Abroad
- Why I Left the USA for UK 🇬🇧
- Slow Travel Tips from Nora Dunn, The Professional Hobo
- Travel to Lisbon Portugal and the Algarve With Kristin in 2024
- Join Me on Nomad Cruise 12 from Spain to Brazil In December
- How To Move Overseas With Confidence - Bigger, Better World
- How To Cure Travel Itinerary Overwhelm and More of Your Travel Questions Answered
- Leaving Canada To Retire in Albania as a Solo Female Expat
- 118 Countries and Counting: Ageless Wisdom from a 58-Year-Old Digital Nomad
Other Digital Nomad Resources:
- Nomad Health Insurance by SafetyWing
- Save Money While Traveling: Revolut
- Favorite Remote Work Tools: Slack
Sara’s Favorite Underrated Travel Destinations:
- Tallinn, Estonia
- Sarandë, Albania
Connect with Sara & Hacker Paradise:
Connect with Kristin and Support the Show: