Participate in Your Own Recovery with Dan Reeves | Episode 190
You can lie, pretend, and go through the motions for so long but until you make the decision to participate in your own recovery, you’re not going to see the life changes you’re looking for. This week’s episode 190 of the Fragmented to Whole Podcast is about participating in your own recovery!
Support the show by becoming a Patreon member!
In this episode of the Fragmented to Whole Podcast, my guest Dan Reeves shares his story of how his dependency on alcohol started and the path it took him down and how, despite previous experiences with AA, it was one meeting that finally shifted his perspective and lead to his major life change.
Some of the talking points I go over in this episode include:
- What it means to participate in your own recovery.
- What’s on Dan’s “miracle list” and how he uses it as a reminder of all the good things that have happened in his life that encourages him to keep going.
- How Dan uses his unique skills to participate in his recovery and celebrate others on their own journey.
- The importance of cultivating creativity as an ingredient to a thriving sober life.
- Having faith that no matter what happens in life, your higher power has more in store for you.
Your job is to focus on participating in your own recovery. Leave everything else to your higher power. Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on living a more whole life and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH DAN REEVES:
The Spiritual Underground Podcast
Spiritual Underground on Facebook
Spiritual Underground on YouTube
Spiritual Underground on Instagram
CONNECT WITH BARB NANGLE:
“6 Weeks to Better Boundaries with Barb” online course BetterBoundarieswithBarb.com