PortfolioCast from The Portfolio Collective: Ep.5 with Venture Capitalist and Philanthropist Leila Rastegar Zegna
We interview Leila Rastegar Zegna, investor, philanthropist, and founder of Kindred Capital VC, on:
- how to approach success intrinsically,
- living a portfolio life, not just working in a portfolio career,
- work-life integration, not balance,
- using your competitive spirit as a driving force,
- prioritisation and balance with intention.
Leila’s career has been formed with hardworking roots whilst reaching innovative and entrepreneurial heights. Whilst balancing the management of venture funds worth millions, she is also a philanthropist who believes in portfolio life over portfolio work