Resilient Grieving with Dr Lucy Hone
How can you cultivate resilience in the face of loss? That's the topic of today's conversation, and we're joined by TED speaker and author of Resilient Grieving, Dr Lucy Hone. An award-winning 'pracademic' and Director of the New Zealand Institute of Wellbeing and Resilience, Lucy knows the magnitude of grief well. In 2014, her 12-year-old daughter Abi died in a car crash – a tragedy that led Lucy to turn her focus to resilience and grief.
We discuss taking an active approach to recovery after loss, dealing with judgement from others, different coping styles in a marriage, and so much more. This insightful conversation is for everyone, no matter where you are in your healing journey.
Find out more about Lucy here.
Connect with us
- Join the waitlist for our Grief in the Body workshop with Meghan Riordan Jarvis here
- Grab tickets to see us in conversation at The Hope Bereavement Fundraising Event in Geelong here
- Join our grief support membership waitlist here.
- Buy our book Good Mourning: Honest Conversations About Grief and Loss, here: linktr.ee/goodmourningpodcast
- Check out our affirmation cards for grief and loss at www.goodmourning.com.au
- Follow us on Instagram at @goodmourningpodcast
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.