Rnold Smith - Changing Your Connection Habits
Rnold Smith is a speaker, consultant, writer who specializes in behaviour change in relationships. He is president and chief Visionary of Connection Apps Inc. which has a mission to help people develop the habits that lead to happiness, life satisfaction and human connection.
Rnold's basic premise is that if people can eliminate some of the unconscious behaviours that lead to relationship conflict and friction and build the habits that make people feel love and appreciated, you will be happier, healthier, more successful and more satisfied with your life.
As a wellness advocate he teaches about the power of interpersonal mindfulness and helps people, teams and organizations integrate the Connection Habits™ into their routines.
Although he has over 20 years of experience helping businesses grow, his happy marriage and two loving daughters are his greatest source of pride.
Some of the questions Rnold discusses:
- What is the happy relationship ratio?
- What is the one thing that all successful relationships have in common?
- What is the one thing that unhealthy relationships have in common?
- What are some techniques to avoid arguments?
- What should work to avoid arguments but doesn't?
- Why is behaviour change so hard?
- How long does it actually take to form a new habit?
- What are the three things that need to occur simultaneously in order for you to take action?
- What are the habits that lead to that honeymoon feeling in your relationship?
- Why are we our own worst enemy?
- Why is logic the enemy of transformational change?
Rnold Smith on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rnold-smith-0a0a02/
The Connection App: https://theconnectionapp.com/our-apps/
The Connection App on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theconnectionapp/