S2 E18 – Amanda Natividad talks Content Strategy and SEO
In this episode, Seth and Shannon talk to Amanda Natividad, the director of marketing for Growth Machine, a content strategy, and SEO firm. Amanda talks to us about how to best use content to not only get found online in the search engines but grow your authority online.
Seth: Hey, Everyone, and welcome to season two, episode eighteen of the Digital Marketing Dive Podcast. I’m Seth with Goldstein Media, and with me as always is the amazing and talented Shannon of DIAM Business Consulting.
Shannon, you ready to rock?
Today we have Amanda Natividad, the director of marketing for Growth Machine, a content marketing and SEO firm. She’s going to talk to us all about how content and having a content strategy is crucial to success online and in SEO.
Topics & Links
- You weren’t always in marketing, content strategy/production, SEO, what did you go to school for originally?
- You were a journalist for a while. What was that like? Where did you do your stint?
- You’re a professionally-trained chef. What made you go in that direction? What stopped you from becoming a chef full-time?
- We’re all emerging from our bunkers after this last year of Covid-19, I know you’re a parent, what’s it been like working a full time job and having a little rugrat running around?
- What is Growth Machine? What are your primary responsibilities there?
- How do you use your previous experiences as a writer and a chef in your work at Growth Machine
- How does Growth Machine help the small/mid sized businesses get found online and increase their ROI?
- Tell us more about Growth Machine and link-building. It’s one of the most dreaded tasks for many in the online space, but it’s an important one.
- What are some tips you can share with our audience when it comes to content? Many people see a blog as a hurdle and are intrigued by whitepapers and other lead captures, but are intimidated. What are some suggestions you have to help people get past these “phobias”?
- What tips do you have for writing effective copy when it comes to small business owners?
- Why is it important to have an overall strategy when it comes to digital marketing?
Shannon’s Event At The End Of April. April, The 23rd: Piecing Together A Success Business
Shout Out (Ad)
So as much as we’re over the pandemic, we’re still dealing with Covid-19. Masks still need to be worn. Just because you need to wear a mask doesn’t mean you have to be uncomfortable. This is where our sponsor comes in. Breezy Masks have Silver-Nano protection. They are breathable, lightweight and fog free.
They have two versions.
- Xchange: Most protective. 5 layers of protection with silver-nano technology.
- Sports: The most breathable. 2 layers of protection with silver-nano technology.
Check them out today and thank them for sponsoring Digital Marketing Dive.
Go to: https://socl.bz/masks
Seth: Well, that was so much fun Shan.
Shannon: It was great!! Reach out to us on DMD’s social media channels and let us know what challenges you are having with digital marketing.
I want to shout out to Breesy Masks for keeping us covered in the craziness of 2021. These are by far the most comfortable masks I’ve worn. They are lightweight and moisture-wicking for a cool and comfortable experience. Check them out. The link is in the show notes!
Seth: If you’re enjoying the season, please feel free to give us a review in Apple Podcasts or the podcast directory of your choice. We appreciate all the support. If you feel so inclined check out PodChaser and give us a review there!