Season 3 Trailer
Welcome to the newest series of Therapy & Theology: "When a Relationship Is Falling Apart."
Some of the most joy-filled moments and memories overflow from the relationships in our lives. And some of the most painful, heartbreaking moments and memories overflow from the relationships in our lives. Relationships are wonderful ... until they're not.
And when things begin unraveling, it’s so hard to know how to process it all in a healthy way.
In these new episodes, join Lysa TerKeurst; her Licensed Professional Counselor, Jim Cress; and Proverbs 31 Ministries' Director of Theological Research, Dr. Joel Muddamalle, as they answer your questions and have conversations about how to keep moving forward when relationships in your life are falling apart. Lysa, Jim and Joel discuss topics like:
- Signs of destructive and toxic behavior.
- Marriage, divorce and dating again.
- Forgiveness and reconciliation.
Join us for this five-part series starting March 16, 2023.
- Subscribe today on Apple Podcasts or Spotify to make sure you never miss an episode!
- Stay connected with Lysa TerKeurst, Jim Cress and Dr. Joel Muddamalle on Instagram.
- Proverbs 31 Ministries reaches women in the middle of their busy days through free devotions; podcasts; speaking events; conferences; resources; Online Bible Studies; and training in the call to write, speak and lead others. Learn more by visiting our website!
- We'd like to thank the American Association of Christian Counselors for partnering with us to sponsor Season 3 of Therapy & Theology. Click here to apply for their Mental Health Coach program where you'll be equipped to respond to friends walking through tough issues like depression, stress and anxiety, grief and loss, trauma, addictions and more.
We want to get to know you! Will you tell us a little bit about yourself by filling out this survey?