Tech in MKE: WTA Robotic Process Automation Panel
Welcome to Tech in MKE: conversations with business leaders who have a connection to Milwaukee where we chat about the state of technology in their organizations, our community, and how both come together to attract talent and make a city more “techie”. This episode features a panel discussion from the Wisconsin Technology Association conference which took place a couple weeks ago. The topic is Robotic Process Automation or RPA. It’s not a new technology, but the panel gets into new spins and example use cases, especially as RPA bumps up against cybersecurity and ChatGPT.
Panel moderator: Tim Dickson, CIO at Generac
- Missie Jakusz, Associate Director of Infrastructure and Operations at JJ Keller
- Luann Hopkins, Head of Automation COE at Generac
- Angie Dahl, Application Management Team Leader, Business Process Automation at Plexus
This informative, relatable discussion is focused on:
- What is RPA and how does it work?
- How do you decide what to automate?
- How does RPA help retain talent?
Tech in MKE is brought to you by Harley-Davidson, The Milwaukee Tech Hub Coalition, Expedient, the Milwaukee School of Engineering, and Brooksource.