The Curiosity Diet
Are you self-destructing but don't know how to stop? A shame spiral can be hard to get out of. Hear how Coach Jon cured himself of food addiction, lost 120 lbs., and healed emotionally, after a trauma that left him hospitalized. Learn the tools you can use to escape the pain and shame spiral that comes from self-soothing in unproductive ways. In this conversation you'll learn how to do that through having "curious conversations" with yourself.
About Our Guest: Jonathan McLernon
Coach Jon survived an attempted murder and lost his life savings. He gained over 120 pounds in six months and was suffering from anxiety attacks. His remarkable story takes us through his journey to rebuild himself from the ground up.
Today he uses his learning from that journey to help people change their habits through understanding "brain-driven" weight loss and the principles of permanent behavior change and the compassion of human connection.
Connect with Coach Jonathan McLernon
Connect with Lisa Liguori (Host)
Let's Stay Connected!
- Website: https://advicecolumn.com/
- Instagram: @advicecolumnpod ( https://www.instagram.com/advicecolumnpod/ )
- Twitter: @AdviceCPod ( https://twitter.com/AdviceCPod )
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheAdviceColumnPodcast
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChYmoafMFOeL7HCNWrXPkJQ
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/advice-column