The Spotify Podcasting Story and Journey Continues
Spotify is on a journey that makes for a fantastic podcasting story and in this episode we take a look at some of the highlights.
- On July 14, 2018 the most popular episode of The Anchor Show was titled Your Anchor Show is Now Listed on Spotify
- Spotify acquired Anchor https://ileane.link/spotifybuysanchor on February 6, 2019 and there was lots of positive listener feedback left here on the show.
- In the June episode of the Official Libsyn Podcast, The Feed, Rob Walch reported that Spotify is the number 2 listener agent with 10% of all Libsyn hosted podcasts. https://thefeed.libsyn.com/146-podcasting-privacy-and-when-to-fire-your-podcasting-agency You can hear this at the 58:22 timestamp.
Get more Spotify listeners by sharing your episodes to Instagram stories and with my second bonus tip that you will hear when you listen to the end of today's show.
Thanks to listener feedback from:
Ray Garraud https://anchor.fm/raycast
Sandra Centerino https://anchor.fm/realwomengolive
D. W. Legacy https://anchor.fm/dsouls-productions-llc-le
Cigar Ralphy https://anchor.fm/cigarralphypodcast
💲UPPORT THE 💲HOW AND KEEP THE #PODSTORY ALIVE
Connect with me in all the "other" places too:
- Twitter twitter.com/ileane
- Instagram instagram.com/ileane
- Facebook https://fb.com/msileanespeaks
- Email me ileane.link/contact
- Leave me a voicemail ileane.link/voicemail
Thanks for listening!
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/ileane/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/ileane/support