This Peer-to-Peer Crypto Swap Exchange Aims to Change How You Transaction
Have you ever wanted to exchange coins with other cryptocurrency holders – without having to convert your holdings into Bitcoin or Ethereum? Tired of the fees associated with it, the time it takes and all the complexity?
In this episode I talk with Val (Valeri) Natanelov from Local Coin Swap. With most exchanges in the market being centralized, and only allowing fiat to cryptocurrency or crypto to crypto trades (with fees) it would seem that a local swap would make sense for the community.
Val, who also has a PhD in Commodities and Trading, talks about why this is important, and why they’re attempting to make cryptocurrency accessible to more people.
In Part 1 of the interview we cover the standard questions, but Val dives into his explanations quite well.
We get into:
- Why the timing for decentralized peer-to-peer exchanges are important now
- We look at the trends the crypto market
- How and why crypto cycles are getting faster and more impactful – and how they’re looking to leverage this
- How and why Local Coin Swap is looking for community contribution in development, feedback and improvement
- How much development and planning has gone into this
- and more….
In Part 2 of the interview (for Members) we go further, discussing
- KYC and AML (Know Your Customer and Anti-Money Laundering) laws in various countries – and how they navigate this
- How the technicals of the transaction actually work – escrow, legal, and final payment
- How they protect transactions and customers
- Conflict resolution when it comes to cryptocurrency trading
- How do they really remove the barriers to entry for new users
- How they plan to grow the company exponentially
- and much much more…
Hope you enjoy the episode!
If you haven’t already joined my ICO Insights email list, you need to get on it ASAP! By joining the ICO Insights email - you get the details on new podcasts that I’m launching, get details on any exclusive giveaways or offers that I’m giving, updates regarding my speaking, conferences, live podcast recordings, and even the book I'm writing - yes that’s right, the book is official. This is also the place where I give members great offers and more. You can join here:
Thanks for watching this video. I hope that you keep up with the weekly videos I post on the channel, you subscribe, and share any ideas regarding new ICOs that you think we should interview. We’re always open to feedback, suggestions and comments, so please leave them below.
If you haven’t already - jump on the Members Only list for Part 2 of this episode and all the others I do. It’s $10 / mo for unlimited viewing, and I’ll be releasing at 8 interviews a month. The goal is 20-30 - but we're building the team to make that happen. This is where that money goes. (20-30 interviews / month? Awesome right?):
Cahill (sounds like K-hill) is an advisor, investor, entrepreneur and author. He is the founder of Byte Media Group, a strategic marketing agency focused on helping blockchain & tech companies with branding, marketing & PR.
He has worked with venture and angel backed startups, ICO’s, blockchain companies, and Fortune 500 companies alike. With entrepreneurial experience coming from launching his own temporary staffing agency, eCommerce companies (that have been featured on Tim Ferriss’ site), launching Toronto Men’s Fashion Week, and more – he brings interesting insight and experience to the podcast.
His insights and reports have been published in dozens of media outlets: News BTC, Coin Journal, Startup Nation and Huffington Post to name a few.
He aims to help give potential investors additional insight into the ICO’s they’re considering investing in on The Know Your ICO Show, and showcase the wide range of projects on the market.
Follow me online here:
Know Your ICO Show Twitter: https://twitter.com/KnowYourICOShow
Know Your ICO Show Facebook: https://facebook.com/knowyouricoshow
Byte Media Group: https://bytemediagroup.com/