What Does It Mean to Have Confidence
#174: Let's think about those leaders you admire - what do they all have in common?
Let's think about those leaders you admire - what do they all have in common?
It seems that they were born with it; isn't that so?
I get asked often after I get off the stage after a speaking presentation, "Kelly, you looked so confident; how did you do it?"
If you know a bit about my journey, I had to fight against a male-dominated environment during my corporate career.
Later, while I started pursuing my entrepreneurial journey, English was the 3rd language-and I used to build this business for the last 14 years.
I was laughed at and told I shouldn't be an author or podcast host in the English language on multiple occasions; Would you say I might also have some opportunities to feel unconfident at all?
Here's how God has hammered on me a few years back to solve this "Confidence" issue all at once: 🔽 🔽 🔽 (Hint: He revealed to me the Confidence-Fueling Loop :)
This episode is jam-packed full of great ideas, so let's get to it!
Learn What You Need to Grow Your Expert Based Business...
- [01:39 ] My Journey to Confidence
- [05:22 ] Components of the Confidence Fuelling Loop
- [06:24 ] Recap of the Confidence Fuelling Loop
- [06:50 ] Why we don't get to the level of confidence that we desire
Important Links & Mentions in this episode:
- Link for the Assessment Coming Soon! :)
- Kelly's Youtube Channel
- Power of One Framework Masterclass
- Subscribe + Review on iTunes
- Subscribe + Listen on Spotify
Remember, YOU Matter! See you in the next episode.