Work Hard & Be Nuanced on the Internet
Today we're discussing why nuanced thinking is important in design and how to eliminate binary thoughts from your head. Plus, why telling you to study and emulate what successful people do is probably not the most helpful advice. Then, learn how to take creative control amidst the chaos of 2020.
- [00:10 ] Host Meg Lewis introduces the episode
- [02:17 ] Amalia Nicholson: Critique is Care (https://tinyurl.com/yycearpn)
- [09:57 ] Avoid emulating success stories and watering down your own skills
- [17:36 ] How to take control of your creative future in spite of 2020’s challenges
- Links mentioned in this episode:
- Thanks to the sponsors of this episode:
- Framer: Framer.com/Overtime
- Leave some feedback:
- What do you think about our new format? Please let us know in the comments below!
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
- Connect with us:
- Meg Lewis
- Interested in sponsoring this rad podcast?
- Email email@example.com