Mission First - Entrepreneurs for future
Author: Mission First - Entrepreneurs for futureSubscribed: 5Played: 81
Welcome to Mission First, the podcast to learn from successful entrepreneurs who are building a sustainable future for our planet and its people! Growing a company that aims at having a sustainable impact is not easy! That’s why I created Mission First.
In each episode, I interview one entrepreneur with a company mission related to the Sustainable Development Goals 2030. Our guests are entrepreneurs who have recently gone through these difficult first years successfully.
Together we discuss their challenges and what they have learned on the way. We go into detail, with a specific focus on company culture, leadership, financing, growth and business strategy.
That way you learn hands-on tips on how to build a better future and a successful company too.
15. CIRCULAR ECONOMY: How to end E-Commerce packaging trash, with Jonne Hellgren (Repack)
14. GREEN PRODUCT & SUPPLY CHAIN: How to sell an eco-innovative product to Adidas, with Ryan Hunt (Algix)
13. SOLAR: How to develop a new energy solution in the B2B real estate market, with Ernesto Garnier (EINHUNDERT)
12. SOLAR: How to revolutionise electronics & print solar cells like paper, with Mattias Josephson (Epishine)
11. Sustainable packaging: How to make packaging disappear, with Pierre-Yves Paslier (Notpla)
10. Greentech: How to recruit the right team for a seed round, with Christoph Berger (Vilisto, Planet Sustainability)
09. Solar: how to provide solar panels and climate literacy education to 75’000+ kids, with Robert Schrimpf (Solar for Schools)
08. Funding: how to invest in ocean startups & cofound your investment firm, with Maren Hjorth (Katapult Ocean, Fynd Ocean Ventures)
07. Sustainable fashion: How to create a sustainable backpack by cleaning up the ocean, with Benny Mandos (Got Bag)
06. Green Tech: How to create an alternative fuel and bring hydrogen to the islands - Vaitea Cowan (Enapter)
05. Circular Economy: how to listen to create a market that doesn't exist yet - Maayke-Aimée Damen (Excess Materials Exchange)
04. Transparency and holacracy to grow a team & teach kids to become tinkerers - Franziska Schmid (Junge Tueftler)
03. Pivoting as a solopreneur from a data-driven B2C donation platform to a B2B sustainability SaaS - Lubomila Jordanova from Plan A
02. Communication, operations & hiring secrets to defend the oceans - Captain Paul Watson (Sea Shepherd)
01. Building a community of 170k+ people to clean up the planet - Jeff Kirschner (Litterati)
00. Mission First, Entrepreneurs for Future - Trailer
Best of season 1 - The key ROI most CEOs forget + education on climate chan, with Lubomila Jordanova from PlanA