耐心,时间的雕刻·永清
Description
为你读英语美文·第535期
主播:永清
录制地点:云南
I started running again recently.
前阵子,我重新开始跑步。
At first, I rushed — eager to improve, eager to arrive.
起初我跑得很快,心里只想着“快点见成果”。
But within ten minutes, I was out of breath, already drained.
不到十分钟,就已经气喘吁吁、筋疲力尽。
So I slowed down — adjusted my breath, found my rhythm.
于是我放慢脚步,调整呼吸,试着找到属于自己的节奏。
Ten minutes became twenty. Twenty became thirty.
十分钟,慢慢变成二十,再到三十。
Each step felt lighter, each breath deeper.
每迈出一步,身体都更轻盈,呼吸也更顺畅。
Then I realized — it’s not just about speed.
我忽然意识到:跑步,不止在于速度。
It’s about learning to stay with the struggle — for that’s where joy is born.
重要的是学会与痛苦共处,因为快乐就诞生在那其中。
Joy doesn’t wait at the end. It grows along the way, and keeps us going.
快乐不在终点,而是一路生长,成为你不放弃的理由。
Not just in running — in life, too.
不只是跑步如此,人生也是一样。
A podcast grows with each episode — idea by idea, voice by voice.
一档节目是在一期一期中成长的——每一个想法、每一个声音,都在打磨它的灵魂。
Strength is built rep by rep, not rushed but forged day by day.
力量是一次次重复中日复一日地锻造出来的,不是冲刺出来的。
Wealth is built through patient, consistent investing.
财富,是靠耐心而持续的投资慢慢积累的。
We may not see the reward right away. But something is forming beneath the surface.
我们或许暂时看不到结果,但某些东西,正在你看不见的地方慢慢成形。
Everything worth building takes time — and patience.
所有值得的事,都需要时间和耐心去耕耘。
Patience, like a diamond, is not born shining.
耐心,像钻石,不是天生就有的光芒,
It is shaped in moments of doubt, forged in quiet persistence, and over time, begins to shine — from within.
它在每一次动摇中悄然成形,在沉默的坚持中被反复锤炼,经由时光雕刻,最终由内而发光。
When I run now, I no longer chase speed.
现在再跑步,我不再追求速度。
I keep my mind on the distance — and feel the beat under my feet.
我把心放在远方,感受脚下的节奏。
<p style="color: #333333; font-weight: normal; font-size: 16p