4 Subtle Ways Narcissistic Parents Abuse Their Children
'4 SUBTLE WAYS NARCISSISTIC PARENTS ABUSE THEIR CHILDREN' talks about the effects of exposure to pathological narcissism on children. This video describes the emotional abuse children suffer within a narcissistic family system with a narcissistic mother or narcissistic father at the helm.
This message is also available on YouTube.
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED:
- DSM-IV and DSM-5 Criteria for Personality Disorders
- Kernberg, Otto F. Borderline Conditions and Pathological Narcissism. Lanham: Rowman & Littlefield Publ., 2004.
- Kohut, Heinz. The Analysis of the Self A Systematic Approach to the Psychoanalytic Treatment of Narcissistic Personality Disorders. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2013.
- Ronningstam, Elsa (2005). Identifying and Understanding the Narcissistic Personality. New York City: Oxford University Press. pp. 22–27.
- Ronningstam, Elsa (19 January 2016). “Pathological Narcissism and Narcissistic Personality Disorder: Recent Research and Clinical Implications.”
- Malkin, Craig. Rethinking Narcissism: the Bad — and Surprising Good — about Feeling Special. New York, NY: HarperWave, 2015.
- Wakefield, M. Narcissistic Family Dynamics: Collected Essays: A curated selection of essays on narcissism in the family. (version Kindle). 1st ed. Narcissistic Abuse Rehab, 2020.
DISCLAIMER: The content of this podcast expresses the content creator's own thoughts and opinions. It is provided for general information only. It is not intended to and is not meant to be advice which you should rely on. Please get the relevant professional or specialist advice before taking or refraining from any action based on the information in this video. If you have medical questions, please consult your doctor or other professional healthcare providers without delay. #narcissism #narcissisticabuse #narcissistandkarma
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/narcissisticabuserehab/message