Bonus Episode: LIVE from lululemon + Come run with us
Today's show features a LIVE recording of the I Needed That Podcast at the lululemon store in Scottsdale's Fashion Square Mall. We partnered with lululemon to promote and chat about the upcoming #lululemon10k - happening in Scottsdale on November 12th. We set up our recording studio at lululemon and it was so much fun!
- Mathew and Chris interview Stephen J. Baines, Founder & CEO Fulfillment In Training (F.I.T.), Jason Harris, current lululemon ambassador and Rachel Paul (she comes back with an update on her transformation!)
- Chris and Mathew talk about training for a 10k!
- Chris and Mathew play a round of: Name That Tune with their guests
Thank you for listening!
If you like what we are doing, you can support the show by checking out our sponsors:
- Go to BetterHelp.com/ineededthat for 10% off your first month of therapy with BetterHelp and get matched with a therapist who will listen and help #sponsored
- Try Neurogum over at: TryNeuroGum.com/ineededthat #sponsored
- Start your 7 day free trial of The KEPT App at: KeptPromises.com/ineededthat
You can join our community by: