525. How to Stop Helicopter Parenting your Service Business
Tersh and Josh welcome Keziah Robinson, of Cassia Partners, and discuss how to stop Helicopter parenting your business!
Here is a little information about Keziah Robinson
Keziah Robinson is a business strategist, coach, and investor with over 15 years of experience working with CEOs, founders & executive leadership across multiple industries.
She is the founder of Cassia Partners, an independent advisory firm with expertise in growth enterprises, pivots/turnarounds, and intrapreneurial corporate initiatives. Keziah's tailored approach to coaching incorporates elements of design thinking and behavioral science.
- Keziah founding Cassia Partners in 2012, focused on helping startups, turnarounds and planned exit strategies for Business Owners.
- Tailored client-centric approach incorporates design thinking and behavioral science
In today's episode, Tersh & Josh talk with David about 5 Ways you can ensure that the IAQ that you are recommending is the best match to what your client needs.
Our Deep Dive~
- How to realize when you are ready for Business coaching?
- How Keziah uses behavioral science to impact her clients' business
- How to prepare your business for exit
- ...you'll have to listen to the rest of the episode for these juicy details!
- Learn more by visiting
- Learn more about how Tersh trains his Service Technicians by using Virtual Reality by clicking here
- Learn more about Tersh by visiting https://serviceemperor.com
- Connect with Tersh on social media @tershblissett
- Connect with Josh on Facebook @https://www.facebook.com/josh.e.crouch/
- Learn more about Relentless Digital @https://www.relentless-digital.org/
- Have you ever wondered HOW to target your perfect client?!? It's EMOTION...EMOTION is what sells, visit https://admanity.com/SBM/ to get this free share that I (Tersh) stand behind 100%!
"If you know how people will emotionally react, you have an advantage more valuable than all of humanity's innovations."
Thank you for listening to another episode of the Service Business Mastery Podcast!