7 Things We Learned About Podcasting That Changed Us For The Better
The end of Season One of The WE Pivot Podcast has arrived, and it is time to let our loyal listeners know that the podcast will be going on a hiatus until September 2022.
In our final episode of the season, we'll be talking about the 7 Things We Learned About Podcasting That Changed Us For The Better. If you've enjoyed our podcast episodes thus far, let us know by logging into your iTunes account and rate us; and don't forget to tell other business owners about this wonderful podcast that brings a ton of information and value from the digital marketing industry!
In this episode, we talk about:
- Nothing will ever be perfect.
- Not everyone will like or listen to you.
- Don't podcast for fame or fortune.
- Podcasting is great for education.
- Podcasting takes time and commitment.
- Not to obsess over how many downloads you get.
- Do not be afraid to ask people to be a guest on your podcast; they just might say yes!
Support the show
Connect with Tona and Al Haywood:
Join our Digital Marketing Group:
Sign Up to Our Email Today: Click here to stay in the loop on everything digital marketing!