Tackling The WIX Platform Misconceptions: Interview with Kendall Cooke, Partner Success Manager of wix.com
Wix has been making major strides with its platform over the last couple of years. It has a wide range of practical SEO features that are easy-to use, so you can grow your site quickly without struggle! Wix allows you to add titles, descriptions and keywords for each page on your site. It also features a built-in SEO Wizard that will help you optimize your pages even further. Additionally, it has advanced tools like XML sitemaps, which makes it easier for search engines to index your website. Wix also provides support for Google Analytics and Search Console, as well as HTML improvements and 301 redirects. All in all, Wix has more than enough tools to help you optimize your website for SEO.
But there are still misconceptions about utilizing the WIX platform. Today, Al and Tona sit down with Kendall Cook, Partner Success Manager with wix.com and talk about those misconceptions and much more.
- Meet Kendall Cooke: WIX Partner Success Manager.
- What is the difference between build a website on WIX vs other website builder platforms?
- Does WIX provide specific resources that contributes to the success of most business owners that use the platform?
- How does a WIX user get in contact with the WIX support group directly if they are needing additional assistance setting up their website?
- How has SEO with the WIX platform improved over the years?
- What are some of your personal favorite WIX features?
- How easy is it to incorporate digital ads (Facebook/Google) within the WIX e-commerce platform?
- WIX and integration with other platforms.
- Do have any advice for new or seasoned entrepreneurs wanting to build their website on the WIX platform?
- Thank you, Kendall.
Support the show
Connect with Tona and Al Haywood:
Join our Digital Marketing Group:
Sign Up to Our Email Today: Click here to stay in the loop on everything digital marketing!