AE 1144 - Expression: Read Between The Lines
👉 Listen to this episode on the podcast: https://www.aussieenglish.com.au/1144
👉 Join my 5-Day FREE English Course: https://www.aussieenglish.com.au/free-course/
👉 Join the Premium Podcast here & access 1000+ episodes: https://www.aussieenglish.com.au
Welcome to this weekly English expression episode here on the Aussie English podcast!
In today’s episode, I will talk about the expression “read between the lines”.
As always, I’ll break down for you the meaning of the words in the expression, then give you the real meaning of the full expression.
I’ll also be answering a question from Luciana, and she asks how open Australians are to immigrants. Yeah, I’d say Aussies are!
There will be conversation examples so you’ll know when to use the expression, along with a quick practice on how to say the phrase.
Lastly, don’t forget to bring out your pens and paper and listen to this short clip from the Australian TV series Wolf Creek.
Let me know what you think about this episode! Drop me a line at email@example.com
** Want to wear the kookaburra shirt? **
Get yours here at https://aussieenglish.com.au/shirt
If you're someone learning Australian English as a second language and you want to improve your pronunciation, reduce your foreign accent and sound more like an Australian when you speak English, check out my content at Aussie English - www.aussieenglish.com.au
And grab my Australian Pronunciation Course here - www.aussieenglish.com.au/courses
australianaccent #aussieenglish #learnenglishwithpete #australianenglish #learnenglishonline #aprenderinglêsonline #learnenglish #aussieenglishacademy #australianpodcast #languagepodcast
| SUBSCRIBE TO AE |
| FOLLOW AE |
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/theaussieenglishpodcast/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/australia_english/
- Website - https://www.aussieenglish.com.au
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/Aussie_English
| ENGLISH COURSES |
- Australian English Pronunciation - https://aussieenglish.com.au/australian-pronunciation-course/
- Phrasal Verbs - https://aussieenglish.com.au/effortless-phrasal-verb-course/
- Spoken English - https://aussieenglish.com.au/spoken-english-course/
| AE ACADEMY |
- Join here - https://aussieenglish.com.au/academy/
| AE PODCAST |
- Free Podcast - https://aussieenglish.com.au/podcast-episodes/
- Premium Podcast - https://aussieenglish.com.au/the-premium-podcast/
*** Music from Artlist - License Number 524222 ***