Anil Vishwanathan, Mondelez - Part 2
On these inaugural episodes of the podcast, Atul chats with Anil Vishwanathan, Director - Chocolates at Mondelez India. Anil is a career Cadbury man, with years of marketing experience across geographies.
An alumni of IIT Madras & IIM Calcutta, Anil talks about the way Marketing has grown in the last 2 decades and the need to Reboot Marketing today.
Anil can be reached through his Twitter Handle @Chai_vis
Anil's recommendations in this episode
- Behavioural Economics literature... Malcolm Gladwell, Steven Levitt, Daniel Kahneman, Nassim Nicholas Taleb.
- Shoe Dog by Phil Knight
- The Steve Jobs Biography by William Isaacson
- Open by Andre Agassi
- Regional language Cinema on various OTT platforms
- Revisionist History Podcast - Malcolm Gladwell
Atul's recommendations in this episode
- The Daily Show Podcast - Trevor Noah
- 250 Days: Cantona’s Kung Fu and the Making of Manchester United by Daniel Storey
- Measure what Matters by John Doerr