Lloyd Mathias, Marketing & Business Strategist - Part 2
On this episode, Lloyd goes deeper into the marketing challenges that startups face and how they can meet them.
Lloyd Mathias has over 2 and a half decades of experience in marketing in India and Asia. He was at Pepsi building brands for over a decade in the 90s and 2000s. Following that, Lloyd has had great stints heading Marketing for Motorola, Tata Teleservices & HP in India and in Singapore.
Lloyd is now an active Angel Investor, Marketing & Business Strategist. He is a strong Technology thought leader with Expertise in transforming insights into action and is helping several marketing and startup teams to set them up for success.
Lloyd can be reached through his twitter handle @LloydMathias
Lloyd's recommendations in this episode
- The Story of My Experiments with Truth by Mohandas K. Gandhi
- Future Shock by Alvin Tofler
- Enlightenment Now by Steven Pinker
- The Seen and the Unseen podcast - hosted by Amit Varma
Atul's recommendations in this episode
- How to B2B a CEO Podcast with Ashu Garg
- The Awful & Awesome Entertainment Wrap podcast
- Grit by Angela Duckworth
- The Great Hack on Netflix