Brenda Sanders' 25th Veganniversary and Birthday Bash
Did you miss the livestream of Brenda Sanders' Veganniversary event? Did you catch it? Either way, you're in luck!
This edited version adds music, veganniversary videos from leading vegan food justice activists and scholars, cuts slow transitions, and fixes technical glitches in the livestream.
Featuring special appearances by Carol Adams (The Sexual Politics of Meat), Pattrice Jones (VINE Sanctuary), Dawn Moncrief (A Well Fed World), Jo'Vonna Johnson-Cooke (Grow Where You Are, Maitu Foods), Dr. Milton Millls (Plant-Based Nation, Defund Big Meat), Prof. Lori Gruen (Wesleyan Animal Studies), Naijha Wright-Brown (The Land of Kush, Naijha Speaks), Tracye McQuirter (10 Million Black Vegan Women), Dr. Priyumvada Naik (The Veg Doc) and more!
Brenda Sanders is
- the founder and executive director of Afro-Vegan Society
- co-founder and co-coordinator of Vegan Soulfest
- co-founder and co-owner of The Greener Kitchen and Plant Bliss Foods,
- creator, host, and executive producer of Food & Justice w/ Brenda Sanders, a webshow and podcast.
Join Brenda to celebrate her birthday and vegan quarter century!
Learn about the many food justice projects Brenda is a part of with live
interviews with her collaborators!
Get the scoop on:
- Food & Justice w/ Brenda Sanders's second season, premiering this summer!
- Defund Big Meat's efforts to end subsidies to the meat and dairy
- what's next for The Greener Kitchen and Plant Bliss!
- the long-awaited return of Vegan Soulfest, coming back in August
after a two-year hiatus!
- the Afro-Vegan Society's exciting online vegan education and community building efforts!
- Brenda's essay in the upcoming anthology, Dear Effective Altruists!
- And more!