Bridging Eastern & Western Medicine for Hormone Health with Dr. Shawn Tassone
Dr. Tassone is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology, and by the American Board of Integrative Medicine. He holds a medical degree, in addition to a Ph.D. in mind-body medicine. In his 20 years of practice, Dr. Tassone has seen over 40,000 women and is a highly regarded patient advocate. As an integrative health practitioner, Dr. Tassone believes that you should have an active role in your care.
In this episode;
- How Dr. Tassone went from being a standard medical doctor to incorporating holistic medicine into his practice.
- How you can incorporate both eastern and western medicine to balance your hormones.
- Dr. Tassone's hormonal archetypes and how to treat them holistically with supplements and lifestyle recommendations.
- The effects of low testosterone in aging women.
- Why using just western medicine will work in the beginning but will not last.
- Dr. Tassones's top 3 supplement recommendations for every woman.
- The dieting hack that he has all of his patients do!
In the OnTrack Program You Find Out Exactly What is Keeping You From Losing Weight, Balance Your Hormones and Feel Amazing!