Burn it all to the ground
Jon and Justin are back from Portland and wrestling with ideas, bots, and CMSes:
- Justin's spouse wants to know why we wouldn't sell for $5 million (and each get $2.5 million)
- Jon found some bot traffic that we need to eliminate from our analytics, and it's giving him a Postgres headache.
- Justin is trying a bunch of different CMS options: Vapid, Statamic in an effort to get off WordPress.
★ Thanks to our sponsors:
Balsamiq: They make a low-fidelity wireframing tool, specifically geared for non-designers. Get in the zone, and I feel creative right away. Try out their free trial: balsamiq.com
Clubhouse.io: Clubhouse is the first project management platform for software development that brings everyone together. It's designed for developers, but product folks, marketing, support folks love using it. Get two months free: clubhouse.io/build.
- Book: Company of One by Paul Jarvis
- Book: Sourdough a Novel
- PRX User Agent
- Dave Zohrob from Chartable
JustinJackson.ca (built on Statamic)
You can reply to this podcast here:
Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
Leave a comment on CastBox, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: email@example.com
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Miguel Piedrafita
- Shane Smith
- Austin Loveless
- Simon Bennett - SnapShooter
- Corey Haines
- Michael Sitver
- Paul Jarvis and Jack Ellis
- Dan Buda
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto
- Dave Young
- Brad from Canada
- Kevin Markham
- Sammy Schuckert
- Dan Ericson
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store