Curse Breaker Enchanted - Chapter 20
I'm indie fantasy author, Melinda Kucsera, and in today's episode, I'm reading Curse Breaker Enchanted, the first book in my epic fantasy series.
What's in this episode?
- Short intro
- Thank you to our Patron, Glenda Andre
- An explanation why there was a longer gap than anticipated between recording parts 1 & 2.
- I read chapter 20 from Curse Breaker Enchanted, the first chapter in the second book/part 2 of Curse Breaker Enchanted.
- I talk a little about:
how much a I suck at writing fight scenes (I need help with them)
the cancer that’s eating at Mount Eredren and which sequels explore that,
my father, who was rushed to the hospital the day I recorded this (Feb. 9, 2023). I’m heading over to the hospital as soon as I upload this
Future books/what I am writing now
I hope you enjoyed this presentation. It means a lot to me to be able to share this with you. I love Sarn and his family so much.
Read along with me!
- Get a copy of Curse Breaker Enchanted in print or ebook or the AI-narrated audiobook here.
- Sign up for my newsletter here.
- Support this project and the books on Patreon and get copies of the ebooks before they publish, read chapters as I write them, and listen to every podcast episode without ads.
Thank you for listening!
Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/melinda-kucsera/support