Curse Breaker Enchanted - Chapter 21
I'm indie fantasy author, Melinda Kucsera, and in today's episode, I'm reading Curse Breaker Enchanted, the first book in my epic fantasy series.
What's in this episode?
- Short intro
- Thank you to our Patron, Glenda Andre. Become a Patron or a paid subscriber on Substack to get thanked and receive an ebook copy of the books I write!
- Announcement about Rogue Ranger and an explanation about why it took so long to come out
- I read chapter 21 from Curse Breaker Enchanted
- I talk a little about the chapter
I hope you enjoyed this presentation. It means a lot to me to be able to share this with you. I love Sarn and his family so much.
Read along with me!
- Get a copy of Curse Breaker Enchanted in print or ebook or the AI-narrated audiobook here.
- Sign up for my newsletter here.
- Support this project and the books on Patreon and get copies of the ebooks before they publish, read chapters as I write them, and listen to every podcast episode without ads (if there were any).
Thank you for listening!
Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/melinda-kucsera/support