Do you really need to build an audience?
Late-summer update! This week on the program, we bring you a super spicy interview that Justin did on the TechZing podcast.
- Do you really need to build an audience before you build your product?
- Justin's tweet
- There's this idea that you need to grow an audience, talk to an audience, and then build something they want. Is that really necessary?
- IndieHackers interview with Vincent Woo
Tweet: what do we mean when we say "audience?"
Want to reply to something we said?
- Twitter: @buildyoursaas, @mijustin, @jonbuda, @justinvincent
Leave a comment on the TechZing episode page.
Leave a comment on PodHunt; it's like Reddit, but for podcasts.
- Email us: email@example.com
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Helmut Irle
- Colt Borg
- Marc Beinder
- Anton Zorin
- Bill Condo
- Sofia Quintero
- Chris Willow
- Mason Hensley
- Borja Soler teami.io
- Ward from MemberSpace.com
- Travis Fischer
- Matt Buckley, from NiceThings.io
- Russell Brown
- Evandro Sasse
- Noah Prail, eventOneHQ.com
- Robert Simplicio, Simplicio.com
- Colin Gray alitu.com
- Josh Smith, hellosift.com
Brian Rhea (Pronounced “Ray”)
- Shane Smith, dev.transistor.fm
- Austin Loveless
- Michael Sitver, letterjoy.co
- Paul Jarvis and Jack Ellis, usefathom.com
- Dan Buda danbuda.com
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto, thebicrowd.com
- Brad from Canada
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
- Kyle Fox GetRewardful.com
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store